Strategies with helpful Tips and Tricks to Run a Successful Campaign
RunFundMe Top 5 Tips and Tricks to help you Create and Share a successful fundraising Campaign
Building and operating a RunFundMe campaign may take some time, effort, and creativity always helps. The key to successful campaigns all depends on how well you are able to get your friends and family to share your campaign with others.
Key Component to Success: Use all and any Social Media for your campaign! Using social media is paramount to a successful campaign. We have made it easy for you to automatically connect to many of the major social media medium with a click of a button. With RunFundMe, you can connect to your favorite social media account which include but are not limited to; Facebook, Instagram, Twitter, LinkedIn, Google Plus, Pinterest, etc. We also offer embedding codes and links that you can place wherever you so choose if that is your preference.
- Consider starting a Facebook, Instagram, Twitter, LinkedIn, Google Plus, and Pinterest page specifically for your campaign. This effort increase the amount of your supporters that will see photos of your updates, share ideas, and keep in touch with one another.
- Post your campaign link anywhere. You should try different ways and places to get donations by simply pasting your link anywhere. This could include on a personal website, friends' sites, school newspapers, banners, cars, billboards, etc. You never know what will work best until you try it.
- Linkedin. LinkedIn is a great place to let the community know about your fundraiser. Post a message that is professional and relevant. For more information, click here.
- Contact local media. Reaching out to your local news organizations and blogs can be one of the most powerful ways to draw attention and donations to your campaign.
- Create a video for your campaign. While posting compelling narrative and images are important, posting a personal video can be extremely effective. Watching a campaign organizer speak about the importance of his/her campaign can take your fundraiser to another level.
Btw, have you considered creating a campaign hashtag? Creating and using a hashtag# can help build great social media awareness surrounding you and your campaign. There are endless possibilities so use your imagination to come with creative tags that can spark great interest in your campaign.
If you come up with a creative hashtag that generates a lot of interest and success, please tell us about it. Email us at info@RunFundMe.com and tell us about the cool and creative way you shared your campaign!
Frequently Asked Questions
Get Your Money Faster (Instantaneously Real Time)
Get More of It (We charge lower fees than most competitors)
No penalties for missing goal
No deadlines or goal requirement
24/7 Email Support
Get every donation you receive today!